You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
TF LAB Product Program Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in introducing new products in the Twinscan Factory? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details? Are you capable to execute complex projects and enable the factory to produce new products in Volume within 5 pilot systems or less?
Role and responsibilities
We create, introduce and deliver proven high-quality products & processes. The LAB PM product department drives the introduction of new systems in the factory to be finished in 5 pilot systems or less. We work closely together with all other sectors within ASML to achieve this.
The TF LAB Program Manager is the manufacturing representative in a cross-sector product project team and guards the manufacturability quality and costs of a new product introduction. In this role he/she will work closely with all ASML sectors, different programs and various departments within the Twinscan Factory.
The TF LAB Program Manager steers a team of Project Leaders and your responsibility is to:
- Deliver requirement and document in the Product Generation Process (PGP) toward the Product Team
- Factory representative in multi sector product project team
- Define and agree on product masterplan in 5 pilot iterations (cycle time, learning curve, product risks)
- Organize the pilot production in cooperation with Product Team and supporting departments
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of the required test sequence, tools, parts, procedures and work instructions to manufacture the system
- Report towards the Product Team and manufacturing staff on product performance, design issues and actual performance on cycle time, labor hours and cost
- Drive the issue resolution process
- Reporting out on the new product introduction “Key Decisions” towards the Twinscan Factory Staff
Education and experience
- Master’s degree (or Bachelor + relevant experience)
- Extensive project/program management experience (3-5 years) in a high-tech equipment industry
- In-depth working experience of manufacturing processes and manufacturing principles like Lean Manufacturing
- Familiar with New Product Introduction and SCRUM/Agile processes
- Proven experience in managing and communicating to internal stakeholders
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to stand your ground when interacting with various stakeholders
- People leadership skills; steer and coach a group of project leaders on project deliverables
- Strong influencing skills: able to motivate, drive and convince stakeholders
- Is able to operate in a high tech environment and drive towards structural solutions
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
As TF PM you report directly to the TF LAB PM Product Manager. The TF LAB department is part of the Twinscan Factory organization and responsible for the introduction of New Product and Processes
"This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology."
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.