You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Team Lead Electrical EUV Scanner Imaging
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
ASML is relentlessly driving the semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter andmore energy efficient chips. We are a young, dynamic, international and highly skilled workforce creating, with strong support of our suppliers, the lithographic tools the industry needs to achieve its goals. Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? Would you like to lead a highly skilled team working on electronics of the state-of-the-art optical projection module? Then you will enjoy this position of electronics team leader.
Role and responsibilities
As a Electronics Team Leader, you plan, organize, and track all electronic / electrical activities in a multidisciplinary team (size is about 8 FTE). These activities cover the complete scope of electronics development, from architecture definition up to and including design, realization, qualification, and integration, for the Projection EXE Optics Box (POB) control systems.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• End-2-end ownership of team deliverables
• Manage team deliverables, risks, dependencies (in- and outside the team), stakeholders and escalations;
• Execute the team plan, report on it, and pro-actively align it with the Project Leader, operational sectors, and suppliers;
• Set up and maintain a work breakdown and planning.
• Drive timely delivery of the technical implementation of choices;
• Secure the quality of the deliverables;
• Manage the outsourcing of development activities to co-developers;
• Manage the deliveries from suppliers;
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Initiative and pro-active;
• Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
• Structured with eye for details;
• Leadership; Ability to give direction in a team; Accurate and problem-solving;
• Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude; Personal authority;
• Drive and ownership; Quality-focused;
• Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The team leader reports to the Group Manager Imaging Electronics.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.