You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Chemical Technical Support - Service Lab
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ and San Jose, CA.
Are you driven to support and service in a challenging high-tech assembly processes? Do you truly enjoy being part of a motivated team in a dynamic and diverse environment?
Then this position is a great opportunity!
Role and responsibilities
As a Chemical Support Technician your mainly responsible for the safe handling of hazardous goods in a logistic environment.
You’re in close contact with various suppliers and stakeholders and keep them informed about stock availability of consumables.
For a major internal client you will maintain and support a chemical delivery system according the safety guidelines
As a Chemical Support Technician you will:
- Take care of timely delivery of materials to several work centers;
- Handling of hazardous goods inbound/outbound;
- Competence development;
- Work according safety guidelines;
- Processes various information in administrative systems;
- Support and services activities related to several Dangerous Goods (DG) cases.
Education and experience
- MBO/Vocational degree logistics or technical related;
- EPT Certificate is a pre;
- ADR (Chemicals).
- 1 to 3 years experience within warehousing or logistics environment;
- Good verbal and written professional communication in English (Dutch is a pre);
- Experience with SAP/WMS is a pre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Affinity with logistics;
- Service minded and a hands-on mentality;
- Operational attitude, are you able to keep a clear overviewofyour work activities;
- Team player with a pro-active attitude;
- Flexibility to work in shifts andduring weekends.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Candidate needs to follow several courses during a onboarding program;
- This is a shift/super-flex position;
- This position comes with a gentlemans agreement with expected duration of 3 years.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.