You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS Accountant in Financial Services Asia
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions for service business of all Asia countries.
• Provides financial information to management and Asia business stakeholders by researching, analyzing accounting data, and preparing reports.
Role and responsibilities
• Record transactions, compile and analyze data, and report their findings to management and business stakeholders for service business of all Asia customers (Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia)
• Responsible for revenue and cost accounting, invoicing, managerial P&L analysis and ICY transaction management for all Asia countries
• Require the accurate and timely processing of recording, verifying and entering transactions during month end closing
• Require effective communication with business stakeholders in all Asia countries
• Closely collaborate with CS planning, Service business manager, Business control, Legal, Tax team and Order management desk in all Asia countries
• Prioritize activities and ensure actions are carried out timely
• Global support and collaboration with CS financial control in Netherlands
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred Accounting, Business administration or relevant major)
• 3~ 7 years Accounting or equivalent experiences
• Accounting related certificate is preferred
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Korean
• Knowledge on US & Korea GAAP & IFRS
• Experience in SAP
• Competent user of MS office program (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong ownership with high accuracy
• Good teamwork
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.