You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR - CS HR Business Partner (DUV) - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The job provides opportunities of learning and growth like, working with experienced HR professionals globally through diverse HR projects by using virtual tools or through business trips to Headquarter or to offices where ASML footprints. In this job, the company values, Challenge, Care and Collaborate are self-explained and demonstrated.
Role and responsibilities
The missions of the role are to enhance the people capabilities of CS segments with focuses on, People Engagement, Talent Development, Performance Management, Shape & Diver on employee behavior changes and lead to facilitate company Culture and Value deployment in the segments. Meanwhile, serves as a change agent of increasing human capitals and a sounding board of potential people risks.
* Responsible for tactical and operational and partially strategic HRM
* Focus is primarily on direct manager or departmental group leaders.
* Independent in advising the department manager and his staffs on HR topics
* Own department’s people agenda with coordination of other CS HRBPs
* Collect signals (e.g. feedback from managers and employees) and suggests improvements and implements these in business responsibility
* Lead and coordinate HR operations within segment / departments
* Practice the importance of HRM in the business
* Makes improvements in HR tools & processes
* In addition to HR Line in country / region. Coordinating HR expertise team is part of responsibilities (C&B, Recruitment, People Development and Processes).
Education and experience
* Bachelor in Business Administration or Psychology
* Master degree is a plus
HR experience history (preferred) :
*Full HR functions: 5 years
*HRBP: 6 years
*Multiple HR expertise (all together):6 years
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
*Good command of English
*Familiar MS windows applications, master Excelpivot is a plus
*Creative thinking & Open minded
*Optimistic & Teamwork oriented
*Be able to get hands dirty on operations while alsobe able to demonstrate strategic views on HRBP operations
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The position reports into CS HRBP lead, TWN & SGP while frequent liaisons with DUV or EUV or APPs HRBP at Veldhoven for production specific HR related agenda or practices.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.