You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
BLS OP/MF WC
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
ASML manufacturing and logistics introduces, produces and delivers leading edge lithographic systems, related products and services in a continuously changing market, on time, against competitive cost, with quality exceeding customers’ expectations.
Role and responsibilities
The BLS organization is responsible for giving first line technical support to the Manufacturing process within the NXE MF/OP Assembly department and for initiating improvement loops by signalizing structural issues. BLS contributes to the factory output and supports the Product Generation Process.
1.First line technical support within MF/OP WC by resolving 80% of theprogress issues, reducing production disturbances and allow PE/ME to focus onstructurally solvingtechnical issues(2nd line support).
2.Support operational / structural improvements in and beyond the work centerto decrease install and customer complaints, material complaints and improve processand product quality by amongst others handling and executing DN’s.
3.Build up competences and training to improve skills and qualification leveland to have dedicated trainers within the work center.
4.Support NPI with manufacturing knowhow (tooling processes and means &methods) for smoother introduction of new products.
5.Support MF/OP WC if dedicated work center support (20%) is needed toenhance knowledge exchange and possible input for structural improvements.
6.Build incidental and additional support for field issues if specificknowledge is required to enhance faster field issue resolution.
Furthermore: Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status ofall current MF/OP Builds that are actually produced including relatedtechnologies.
• Planning and prioritysetting: Plan analysis and solution of problems including consequences forManufacturing and field operation problems (recovery sequence and / or Fishbones).Derives necessary information to be able to determine urgency and importance.Takes responsibility for the consequences of priorities set.
• Problem Solving: Point out structural problems (DRB) and generatesolutions, whenever necessary together with Manufacturing Engineering,Manufacturing Quality and / or Development & Engineering.
• Monitor the quality of DN’s and timing (SLA) of problems and theirimplementation, including technical realization.
• Knowledge transfer: Hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production.Actively seek for knowledge within (Pilot) production.
• Initiative: Takes the lead by executing plans, undertakes the right actionson time and takes action even when the chance of success is not totallyclear.
• Creativity: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, is able toperceive the problem on multiple ways and is able to think out of the box.
• Stress resistant: Works effectively, despite of unexpected deadlines andchanging priorities. Stays calm and professional under pressure and staysfocused in emergencies.
• Multitasking: Delivers work with good quality and respects deliverydeadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time.Demonstrates a systematic approach when executing several assignments.
• Teamwork: (Pro-)Actively works together with all SUB WC members and third parties whenrequired. Promotes a work atmosphere where teamwork is second nature andcolleagues are aided and assisted where necessary. Works towards a close-knitBLS team.
Education and experience
MBO++ / HBO+ work and thinking level in specific technological fields such as physics / optics, electronics, mechatronics, process technology / chemistry etc. Has affinity with other technologies.
• Hands-on experience in a technical production environment. Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution. Knowledge of quality improvement methods. Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
• In-depth know how of production processes and broad / specialized know how of procedures and working environment. Problem solving / trouble shoot operations and very skilled operation, applying both theoretical know how and practical master craftsmanship in unknown situations or setting up / improving procedures / processes.
• Initiate activities and coordinate less experienced assemblers together with the System Integration members. Guide for all technical issues. Teamwork and knowing the interfaces and process relations is needed. Inform people on problem analyses and solutions. Must be able to understand, explain and influence others.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Takes initiative, is targeted, flexible and prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field. Is analytical, structural and continues with present information. Is service minded, good communicator and a team player.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Shifts: works in 2shifts
Reports to: Team Leader MF/OP WC
Focus: Disturbances, Improvements and Output.
Interfaces (internal): Team Leader, Module / System owner, Manufacturing Engineering, Material Quality, Development & Engineering, Material Handling, Production Planning and Customer Support