You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sr. Data Analyst
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the jobASML is a leader in the semiconductor industry. Simply put: we make machines that make chips. Our technology is state-of-the art and unique. Our thousands of engineers push technology further every day. People love working here – because we enable groundbreaking technology to solve some of humanity’s toughest challenges. As Senior Data analyst you will be part of our international communications department, with colleagues from all over the world. In this new role you will report to the Head Digital within Communications Center of Excellence and work with the global employer brand team, talent acquisition, communications and IT team to support set up of the function; you will be an integral part of a larger tribe of analysts.
Role and responsibilitiesThis role will actively partner with colleagues from across the globe and act as a consultant to help them set up and integrate data into their day-to-day operations. You will also work with key business stakeholders (i.e. Employer brand, Talent Acquisition & HR) to understand and ensure that our employer brand strategy offerings best address the hiring & candidate experience needs and create the largest business value.
You will be connecting the dots across our integrated KPI framework working closely with global and regional teams to create actionable recommendations and solutions. As data analyst, you will help us improve our decision making based on insights gathered on our target audiences (with emphasis on a candidate as target audience). In the first half year of this role you will actively participate in an agile team on supporting building the foundations of the system and dashboards, but once this is built, the focus will then switch towards automation, dashboards, analytics, data point integrations and building a strategy to take us to the next level.
What you will be doing:
- Develop an intake process, digitize and automate data and reporting requests;
- Collect, compile, and analyze general key data, metrics, and research;
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications;
- Help build, implement, and scale self-service reporting in our newly built system;
- Collect and analyze data to create recommendations to improve business operations;
- Define ASML’s first-party data strategy and validate this regularly with stakeholders and suppliers;
- Execute parts of first-party data strategy with other team members and external suppliers;
- Facilitate analysis of the multi-touchpoint journey for our external target audiences with emphasis on the candidate journey.
Education and experience
- Experience in data analytics within HR, sales (e-commerce) or digital marketing
- Good insight and network to stay up to date on Business Intelligence and Analytics developments, to deploy the most suitable data visualizations for the user community;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Flexible and team orientated, with the ability to build productive and collaborative working relationships across the organization;
- Creative thinker, with demonstrated good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- The ability to balance between short term demand driven projects and building data and analytics foundations to serve long term strategic needs;
- The energy and ambition to develop the (employer) brand data and analytics capability to the next level from providing services (basic reporting) to providing larger-scale products and solutions;
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Other informationYou will be part of an expanding global communications team with a variety of backgrounds and nationalities, which offers inspiration and opportunities to learn and to develop yourself. Communications at ASML covers corporate communications, internal communications, company and employer brand communications, communications center of excellence, event team, creative content team and digital channels team. Our communications teams are located in the Netherlands, the US, South Korea, China and Taiwan.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). Please apply with your CV, cover letter and portfolio
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.