You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS HMI Competence Engineer - SBI
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
As a member of the CS HMI team, the Competence Engineer is responsible for providing technical expertise to the Fab Support team and Customer during machine issue escalations, complex repair execution, and sequence preparation. The Competence Engineer drives issue resolution and provides structural follow-up in order to improve ASML procedures and ways of working at local sites. The Competence Engineer is also responsible for monitoring machine health parameters in effort to prevent unscheduled downtime.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide support to internal andexternal customers by solving escalated problems and providing informationto ensure the optimum machine performance criteria are met in the field.
- Provide flexible in-fab support asneeded for new, specialized, or complex repair actions with first-timeright attitude.
- Develop and implement solutions tounusual and complex technical problems escalated from field service or bycustomers.
- Develop and implementbest-known-methods to drive optimized shift-to-shift performance.
- Escalate problems to the GSC perASML procedure including complete and accurate data and problemdescriptions.
- Perform data analysis of systems toresolve problems and/or to improve system performance.
- Understand and drive continuousimprovement towards ASML’s performance and cost KPI targets.
- Recommend and implement improvementsto the hardware and/or process parameters and/or associatedmethodologies/procedures pertaining to the repair/set-up of the ASMLtools.
- Improve service mix and structuralissue documentation including initiation, review, and improvement rollout.
- Coordinate the various resources indifferent locations to solve escalated technical problems.
- Competence: The holder of thisposition will be responsible for the HMI Single Beam Inspection (SBI)competence.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above inrelated field
- More than 3 years ASML experience inthe related field.
- Experience in the fields of Optics,Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer science and related disciplines orequivalent experience
- Fluent English for both speaking andwriting
- Capable of dealing with a broadrange of technical subjects and various stakeholders
- Professional communication toadjusts way of presenting to the audience
- Good analytical skills
- Focused on quality, continuousimprovement
- Planning and prioritizing skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.