You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
[Taiwan RDSS/AO] CS - DUV/EUV Customer Support Engineer - Linkou/Hsinchu/Taichung/Tainan
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations.
Role and responsibilities
- The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at the customer site and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer.
- The Customer Support Engineer (CSE), an ambassador for ASML, must be the first line of support for the repair and maintenance of the ASML Systems.
- The CSE will interface with the customers, peers, local 2nd line support and staff management to assure timely and accurate support.
- The CSE must be able to clearly communicate between key stakeholders of technical, organizational and operational stakeholders in relation to driving availability to their specific customer.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots equipment problems via telephone or at customer site.
- Performs, repair, retrofits and preventive maintenance on equipment installed at customer sites.
- Regularly provides assistance, guidance, leadership, and technical assistance to junior or less experienced field service engineers; may serve as site leader for customer.
- Maintains and manages an assigned installation equipment base. This includes providing primary support, forecasting, conducting customer support meetings, and ensuring regular communication with the customer.
- Assists customers in the receipt, installation, and testing of company equipment.Confidential
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in support of installation or operating activities.
- Provides service education to customer’s service and operations staff.
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for service requirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing service activities at customer sites or backfilling for other Customer Service Engineers.
- Completes service, expense reports, and other administrative responsibilities in accordance with procedures and with supervisor’s approval.
- Uses company technical documentation and provides feedback for improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering, Physics or other related fields
- Fab experience in the Lithography area will be a plus
- Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good communication skills and command of the English Language
- Must be a strong team player, supporting & analytical skill and good working habits
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
At customer sites / office
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.