You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
[Taiwan RDSS/AO] CS - EUV Technical Support Engineer - Tainan
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Are you a team player who want to be brilliant and visible in the ASML CS EUV organization? Apply this job to help CS by impressive techniques and communication skills to driving technical containment/solution among local team, GSC and D&E to get the problem solved effectively.
Role and responsibilities
1. Drive escalations efficiently and effectively in Field Technical Support among CS Field site till the issue is resolved.
2. Communicate and strike to multiparty agreement among customer, local team, GSC, and D&E during technical escalation.
3. Help local organization to make concrete problem and help request toward GSC and DnE escalation properly and promptly.
4. Driving with technical containment and solution via escalation channels. Implement as structure improvement to reduce XLD/MTTR/LHM.
1. Contain or solve escalation issues by technical skills with sharply knowledge
- Ensure proper feedback, follow-up and closure of escalations in agreement with system leader and section manager
- Be available and flexible for x-site escalation when the need arises
- Engage other competencies / GSC when necessary, in timely manner with clear help request and updated PCCSIM
- Communicate clearly and in timely manner with correct stakeholder and official tooling (SMS/PCCSIM/… )
- Ensure mandatory verbal communication between GSC sites for critical SO’s
- Organize meeting / conference call between GSC and stakeholders
- Ensure the passdown is clear with actions done / current system states / clear help request towards next shift and/or GSC
- PCCSIM: Ensure there is a clear problem description, up-to-date Fishbone and TimeLine, Root cause Analysis, Action Plan (based on fishbone), Possible containment, Solution
- Create DFLAP (Deterministic Forward-Looking Action Plan) which includes at least 1-2 levels of ‘what-if’ scenario
- Secure up-to-date PCCSIM, SO status (SMS) and passdown update at day’s end
5. Issue follow up
- Have a “fix once mindset” and take ownership on follow-up actions to empower other fab teams to be self-sufficient
- For each service order you work on, fill-in the SO review (SORT) within 2 weeks after SO closure
- Create deliverables like AIR issue, PCS, Coach comment, etc… for each SO when required
- Provide for each SO escalated to 3rd line the reason to escalate in SORT, like: capability gap, escalation process, structural issue
- Create postmortem / IRP reports for XLD issues (machine down >12hrs)
- Close loop with Service Engineering for Structural AIR issues
Education and experience
Master degree in Science and Engineering (Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Chemistry, Aerospace Engineering, Process technology, etc.); or equivalent experience is desired.
At least 2 years of experience within ASML Customer Service or product related engineering position.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
1. Able to lead discussion logically and narrow down problems effectively.
2. Proficient and fluent English conversation and presentation ability.
3. Be used to work under multi-culture and nations of environment.
4. High awareness to the life cycle of escalation to drive escalation promptly.
5. Stress resistant and strong leadership to difficult tasks.
6. Multiple tasking and have ability to set the right priority.
7. Capability to identify the stakeholders in the complex working environment.
8. Flexibility for oversea and domestic traveling based on requirement.
9. Prominent communication skill to bridge local team toward GSC and D&E
10. Strong commitment and Leadership with the mindset of NEVER GIVE UP.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.