You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sr. HR Business Partner Finance
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you take a leading role in HR&O challenges? Ensuring a smooth HR&O cycle and contributing to topics like leadership development and organizational change?
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 450 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
And do you want to be part of a fun and professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
Role and responsibilities
As a HR Business Partner you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics, in line with our key activities:
- Work strategically with business leaders to identify and deploy creative workforce (planning) and talent focused solutions to key business challenges
- Advise the business on people and organizational (design) issues that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the business
- Contribute actively to growth and development of people leaders to execute against organizational talent needs
- Advise and facilitate in the field of team- and organizational performance and design as well as in change management
- Drive HR agenda, deploy HR policies and help the business to run the HR operations
- Advocate the organizational values and coach leaders and employees on the right behaviors. Act as a role model
Next to that, you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments.
Education and experience
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
- You have 6 to 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
- You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic;
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers);
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management;
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently;
- Able to step out of your comfort zone
Strong personal leadership skills (able to reflect and learning agility and able to influence across different levels)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This challenging position is part of the Finance HR team and you will report to the Head of HR Finance. The office location is in Veldhoven. This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time is an option in case you’re available for at least 32 hours. Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this specific role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.