You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Product Manager NXT
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you have a strong client focus and do you commit to delivering the highest possible quality solutions? Do you enjoy developing a (value-based) product strategy in a high-tech environment? If so, please read more about this great opportunity!
Role and responsibilities
Your main mission is to contribute to creation and maintenance the BL DUV dry scanners roadmap and drive the execution of the integral commercial product portfolio, with special focus on the NXT platform and NPI extensions.
The candidate will be based in the ASML’s headquarter in Veldhoven (NL) and report to the Senior Director Product Marketing and Business Development DUV Dry Products, Business Line DUV.
Thus, we are searching for a product manager able to:
- Create and maintenance the Dry scanners roadmap and drive the execution of the integral commercial product portfolio, with special focus on the NXT platform.
- Next to that, the product manager will own certain options in space of imaging/focus-related productivity.
- Support the implementation of the Product Generation Process (PGP) and you prepare and manage the creation of all information and documentation to assist the market introduction.
- Develop the corresponding worldwide communication strategy, product portfolio and pricing as well as the proper marketing and sales support material.
- Contribute to the change process towards cost- and quality-driven product management, rather than performance- and time-to-market driven.
- Contribute to create a 2027 Vision for DUV Dry products, both for the installed base as well as for new systems.
- Interact regularly with customers on the value of the whole product. Solicit continuously for improvements in products and related extensions and additions.
- Travel up to 30% (to be discussed) of the time.
Education and experience
- Master’s degree or similar, preferably in engineering or physics
- An MBA or similar education would be a plus
- In-depth technical understanding of advance lithography equipment
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings in high ambiguity environments
- Ability to lead cross-sectoral teams towards a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Experience in interfacing with customers, including managing controversial or difficult situations
- Working experience in development, operations or customer support would also be helpful for this position.
- Outstanding intuition and understanding in sales / marketing; can manage the full productization cycle and achieve cost effectiveness leveraging business / commercial acumen
- Culture fit is crucial: must show extraordinary resilience, discipline, and agility with strong sense of urgency to react and implement business decisions promptly and accurately in the fast-changing environment
- Fluency in English
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong personality, team player, decisiveness, initiative, giving direction, influencing without power;
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills;
- Strong client focus and commitment to excellence;
- Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism;
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills;
- Solution minded, precise and practical.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within ASML the Business Lines are accountable for the development and marketing of the ASML products. The Product Manager is responsible to provide optimal solutions to our demanding customers to support their performance and to improve their global competitive position. The product manager is continuously challenged to maintain the right balance between technical capabilities, time to market and business targets, both for ASML and the customers, to ensure that ASML is chosen as the preferred partner, now and in the future.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.