You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Finance Manager – Financial Accounting Sales
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you challenged by contributing to our world-class Global Enabling Services – Financial Services organization as Senior Finance Manager? The Senior Finance Manager is leading a 10+ FTE team of professionals and is responsible for the accounting, analysis and reporting of the Groups Revenue positions, as well as ensures that processes are run efficiently and are compliant. As team lead for the Financial Accounting Sales team, you will be working in a fast-growing company where it is key to align with stakeholders. It is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on ASML’s financial results. A position with many growth opportunities within ASML.
The Senior Finance Manager leads a team consisting of both direct and indirect reports and is responsible for embedding worldwide and world-class accounting and reporting processes for global sales. He or she enjoys working with teams in continuous improvement environment.
- Leads a team of professionals (10+ FTE);
- Governs effective and efficient execution of the financial accounting over sales;
- Defines and prioritizes the continuous improvement agenda;
- Leads the team in transformation of related processes towards end-state ambition;
- Monitors and drives correct, complete and timely execution of financial reporting and ensures compliance with applicable GAAP (US GAAP/IFRS) and internal control framework (including SOX);
- Connects to and coordinates and collaborates with internal stakeholders such as GAAP Experts, Tax, Treasury, Business Control, Financial Planning and Analysis, Local Entity Financial Controllers, Process experts, and IT up to and including strategic level;
- Liaises with our external auditors on related financial reporting for consolidated and statutory purposes;
- Fosters team and individual development; Ensures proper staffing and training/development plans in place;
- Formulates policies for global simplified and standardized processes and integrates cross-sector.
Masters working and thinking level.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA/RA) or Executive Master of Finance and Control (EMFC/RC) qualification in addition to academic degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 15-20 years of relevant working experience of which at least 3 years as manager/team lead;
- Knowledge of and experience with US GAAP and IFRS;
- Experience as project lead and/or change leader;
- Affinity with new automation and process optimization IT developments (SAP4HANA, RPA, continuous monitoring, et cetera).
- Develops talent
- Manages complexity
- Ensures accountability
- Optimizes work processes
- Balances stakeholders
- Communicates effectively
The ASML Finance Mission Statement is as follows:
Add value to ASML by supporting our company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level.
To achieve this, we will:
- Act as a recognized business partner by supporting decisions on all levels by guiding on and deploying of cross sector, operational measures and processes;
- Protect the business by securing corporate governance, integrity and risk mitigation;
- Realize cost effective transactional and financial processes on a global scale;
- Maintain a learning environment where people can grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind.
The Global Enabling Services – Financial Services department is part of the Finance organization of ASML.
The Senior Finance Manager reports to the Director Global Enabling Services – Financial Services - Europe. He or she interacts with various departments and layers in and outside of Finance.
Please apply with cv and cover letter explaining your motivation to apply for this position.