You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sr. Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Other job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you an expert in Compensation and Benefits (C&B) and would you like to be part of progress?
We are looking for an experienced C&B Specialist to support ASML in Netherlands.
Role and responsibilities
As C&B Specialist you will contribute to the development and execution of customer-oriented C&B policies.
You will be co-responsible for development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of consistent and transparent C&B programs. This involves close cooperation with HR Business partners and several disciplines such as Legal, Tax, IT, Accounting, Payroll and People Services. You will also be in contact with employee representatives in the Works council and you will interact with Trade Union representatives.
This role requires a strong Compensation and Benefits background. General responsibilities:
- Advise HR management on both compensation and benefits related questions
- Advise and train HR colleagues (People Services, Talent acquisition, HR line) on C&B subjects
- Review and develop C&B policies, programs and procedures
- Develop and maintain policy documents and communication material
- Lead and/or participate in C&B projects
- Support in CLA negotiations
- Support in execution of C&B programs, including the annual compensation review cycle (salary increases, variable pay, share-based incentives)
- Participate in external C&B networks and co- manage external relations
The role has both operational as well strategic components. You should be able to switch flexibly between the two and set the right priorities.
Education and experience
The ideal candidate is a broad Compensation & Benefits professional with both operational and strategic skills.
- You gained experience in one of the leading consultancies in this area and/or in another company;
- You have in-depth knowledge of Compensation & Benefits in the Netherlands;
- You have a masters degree and most likely at least six years working experience, most of which in Compensation & Benefits;
- Strong knowledge of Dutch Social Security and Labor law is required;
- The ideal candidate has good analytical and numerical skills;
- Eye for detail must be combined with conceptual skills and overview;
- You can speak Dutch on a native level;
- You should be professionally self-confident and convincing, and at the same time be flexible and sensitive towards local business needs.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English language (both written and spoken);
- You are a pro-active and socially skilled team worker who draws inspiration from working in an international context and thrives in a complex and demanding environment;
- Pragmatism and a ‘can do’ mentality are necessary to be successful in this position.
Our company culture is analytical, technology- and process-oriented. Our empowered and critical workforce will not hesitate to challenge your analytical and process skills as well as your professional knowledge. Accuracy and knowing your details are therefore key.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The selection process will consist of interviews with:
- Aad Bel, Head of Compensation & Benefits Europe
- Annelieke Schuller, Compensation & Benefits Netherlands
- Ralph Wildeman, Global Head of Compensation & Benefits
- Member of senior HR Management
- Members of the C&B team and other future colleagues within HR&O.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.