You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Cross-Sector Business Process Lead | Service & Field Operations
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The mission of the new Business Performance Improvement sector is to orchestrate the portfolio definition of non-PGP improvement programs at ASML level, its prioritization based on customer and business impact, and its execution by the different sectors or, if needed, with its own resources. It will focus on end-to-end processes, requiring to look across organizational boundaries, and considering the entire flow creating value for the customer.
Role and responsibilities
We are looking for 3 Cross-Sector Business Process Leads in the domains of Service Business Models, Field Material Flows and Work Planning and Scheduling.
We’re looking for candidates that can 1) orchestrate roadmap development, 2) take charge of the initiation of (parts of) ExCom prioritized initiatives, and 3) supervise cross-sector collaboration and business process ownership in his/her domain. You balance thorough knowledge of the content and end-user perspectives with strong collaboration and communication skills to align program management, line management and architecture.
• Collaborate with BPI, BLs and operational sectors to define a solid roadmap that included strategic directives, bottom-up input and technological development
• Maintain an overview of key stakeholder in his/her domain and regularly connect to these stakeholders for mutual benefit
• Create good problem statements, using proven (leans) techniques
• Orchestrate solid requirements gathering (system performance, functional & non-functional)
• Collaboration with the BPI and sector Business Information Analysis teams to create insights in value creation / business benefits
• Orchestrate creation of benefit maps and the translation in measurable benefit realization plan and business case
• Orchestrate thorough as-is process definition, analysis and value-stream mapping before solutions are developed
• Identifies and takes charge of feasibility studies
• Collaborate closely with enterprise and process architects to trade-off between product requirements and system design requirements
• Collaborate with sectors to develop a deployment plan that takes (dis)benefits and risks of all involved sectors into account
• Ensure mature change management through change impact assessments and subsequent change and communication planning.
• Ensure that business process ownership is in place when initiatives are handed over to line organization and regularly checks-in to ensure that business process owners is sustained indefinitely
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a relevant study (Preferably technical/ IT oriented)
- You have proven yourself as a partner to a diverse group of business stakeholders up to (at least) VP level.
- You have a proven track record as both expert, collaborator and finisher in your domain.
- You have experience in orchestrating a virtual network.
- Deliver work that meets ambitious quality standards, recognize and pay attention to the critical few details and take measures to improve quality
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills; open, accessible and transparent, able to build strong relationships on all levels in organization
- Fluent in English, preferably Dutch
- Ability to work in an unambiguous, decisive and collaborative way
- Balances interest of the BPI sector with the interests of the virtual network and related stakeholders in other sectors
- Hands-on mentality (willing to perform operational work when needed)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
We are looking for 3 Cross-Sector Business Process Leads in the domains of Service Business Models, Field Material Flows and Work Planning and Scheduling. During the recruitment process it will be discussed which domain you will focus on.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.