You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Account Manager Sourcing
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories, Other technical job categories
At ASML we deal with trusted partners (key suppliers) that are key to the success of ASML in the market and their customers. The Account Manager is the one person accountable for building this relation based on trust, mutual interest and benefit. The Account Manager must define and execute a supplier strategy to support ASML for the longterm, in which the QLTCS performance is key and the basis for future growth. The Account Manager organizes all aspects of the relation, including technology roadmapping, quality, logistic performance and commercial contracts.
As an Account Manager Sourcing you will drive and execute supplier development as well as the commercial relationships with suppliers within a cluster of strategic suppliers.
The Account Manager:
- Manages the ASML – supplier relationship with longterm focus, based on mutual transparency and trust.
- Set-up a stakeholder management and communication plan, execute.
- Accountable for defining and realizing global strategic, tactical and operational goals at the supplier, in line with the category strategy. (supplier strategy implementation plan).
- Full global QLTCS accountability for the supplier (Quality, Logistics, Technology, Cost, Sustainability).
- Priority setting within the account.
- Understands the key-value drivers for each QLTCS discipline.
- Stakeholder management cross functional (commercial, quality, logistics, new product introductions), on all levels and locations, at ASML and supplier. Builds bridges between internal stakeholders and supplier.
- Leads and chairs Global review meetings and executive review meetings with ASML and supplier.
- Accountable for correct and in time reporting of supplier QLTCS performance intern and extern.
- Reports to group category manager or Cluster Manager.
- Recognized and “used” by Supplier and ASML as key for any kind of escalation.
Bachelor or master degree in engineering or economics., preferably more then 10 years experience in Sourcing or Sales (commercial roles).
- Preferably more then 10 years experience in Sourcing or Sales (commercial roles).
- Experience with New Product Introductions (NPI).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Context of the position
We are currently looking for several new Account Managers Sourcing to join ASML's S&SC (Sourcing and Supply Chain) department. When applying for this vacancy you will be considered for all positions available within the different functional clusters to find the best possible match.
As a Account Manager Sourcing for the functional cluster of Electronics you would be responsible for the procurement activities of electronic components, the Sourcing Lead for Mechatronics is in charge of the mechatronic modules and mechanical components while Machine Conditioning concerns the parts related to lay-out, temperature control, gas handling, vacuum systems and pneumatics.
Around 80% of the bill of material is purchased according to the high level qualified buy principle.
Interested? Please apply with CV and cover letter detailing your motivation to take on one of these roles.