You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position reports to the Manager of the US Development & Engineering (D&E) Business Planning team. This team provides the D&E organization with process leadership, analyses, and other tools to better manage programs and deliverables. We are currently searching for a highly motivated, self-starter who can help our team provide effective coordination, analysis and project management.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Leading, supporting end to end trouble shooting of issues that effect D&E processes.
- Drive, facilitate, and evaluate various non-product planning needs.
- Analyze problems and set priorities between different alternatives or deliverables.
- Specify and maintain business planning data sources, procedures and guidelines; Ensure data integrity and effective data management practices.
- Model the impacts of a variety of business decisions, obtain stakeholder buy-in, and develop reporting to communicate results.
- Serve as an analytical and process “hub;” provide guidance and training to D&E staff regarding planning processes and tools.
- Define, plan, manage, and coordinate assigned projects to ensure execution and delivery.
- Act as a recognized business partner by enabling effective decision making on all levels.
- Pro-actively assist, enable and challenge all stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to D&E stakeholders around standard process and proactively develop continuous
- improvement strategies.
- Build and maintains relationships with D&E project teams to ensure effective collaboration.
- Contribute to the team by living the 3Cs (challenge, collaborate, care) and building a sustaining function.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Management) required or equivalent experience.
- Masters preferred.
- Experience in administrative or project management.
- Experience within matrix organizations or technical/engineering environments.
- Process development, execution, and management knowledge.
- Proficiency (expert) in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, Forms.
- Experience building and maintaining SharePoint sites.
- Ability to solve problems and implement solutions to complex problems with available resources.
- Attention to detail and continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and flexible to changing priorities and project needs.
- Ability to achieve short/mid-term results while maintaining focus on long-term strategy.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Strong team leadership skills, decisiveness, setting priorities, giving direction, influencing without power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improve the process maturity level of the organization.
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
- Commitment to being hands on, getting things done and taking ownership.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.