You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Optical Sensing Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
- Research and development of Optical related products. Include design and design verification, deliver technical document.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders in project,providing professional technical support for the design, promoting progress to achieve project goals.
- Supporting to supplier and prototyping team for development of new products.
Education and experience
- Master degree with major in Optics, Physics related
- Experienced with Zemax ,Solidworks
- Good language skills in both English and Chinese
- Quick-Learner and self-motivated
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.