You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you a passionate and pro-active Project Management Officer / Reporting Specialist who can drive the regular reports of our Information Security initiatives and projects? Then we are looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
As a Project Management Officer (PMO) / Reporting Specialist you are responsible for performing the Project Monitoring & Controlling function within the Security Office of ASML. He/she will also be responsible to provide structure and enhance efficiency and quality assurance across Security projects, activities and meetings. You will gather real-time feedback to improve the project management methodology & processes based on best practice.
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall progress reporting and project management deliverables
- Monitors and reports on Portfolio / Project budget and resources
- Prepares progress and reporting and analysis of the Security Project Portfolio
- Attends the Portfolio Meetings and make minutes of the meeting as required
- Provides accurate Portfolio Management dashboard and all regular reporting & metrics
- Secures documentation of all relevant project and portfolio management documents, decisions and changes
- In partnership with the team, develop meaningful systems to track data.
- Develop reporting systems and present (bi)weekly analysis to management for decision-making.
- Tracking risks regarding Information Security at our suppliers and/or customers side.
- Embrace and/or identify new tools to advance our collective strategy regarding Information Security.
Education and experience
- Bachelor/master degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience working in a PMO group is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within an IT department; having worked in a CISO department is strongly preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel required, macro programming experience preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA).
- Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint required for creating dashboards and reports.
- Strong understanding of project management / IT governance (e.g. SAFe, Agile, ISO27001, PMBoK, ITIL).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite in cooperation with the Risk Manager.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organisational levels.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Team player and leadership.
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Builder of stakeholder networks.
- Able to give direction and good at planning & prioritising.
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The position is based in the Security Office. The employee will report to the Manager Enabling Functions of the Security Office which is reporting hierarchically and functionally to the Head of Security Office of ASML.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.