You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering
As Sequence Engineer you release and maintain the service sequences for ASML systems. You verify and release these sequences ensuring the lowest repair times at the highest quality and predictability, in order to secure system availability specifications. Next to that you and your team will be the expert in understanding sequence build up and dependencies on system level, and have the competence and tooling to support the sequence integrators for delivering the sequences in the field. You are able to implement improvements on the content. The team is multi-disciplined and we need knowledge from the whole machine so close cooperation to our peers in CS and D&E is needed.
Do you enjoy system level thinking and want to influence the customer service maturity of the ASML systems? Then you should definitely join our team as Sequence Engineer!
What are your responsibilities?
As a Sequence engineer you will play an important role in the feedback loop of our delivered sequences to the field. First we are involved with the implementation and testing of new sequences. Secondly you are involved in the communication and on-time release of sequences to our WW CS local sites. Furthermore, the constant drive to improve on content and tooling will be initiated from your team.
Sequence Tool responsibilities:
- Review implementation of sequences according to high level sequence design.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for process improvements and define tooling requirements
- Expert in Sequence tooling
Sequence service mix responsibilities:
- Deliver Sequences as SMIX for CS
- Deliver sequence changes to ensure quality through CCB
- Support operations (CS local teams) with work preparation digging into the content and challenging it to enable an effective and efficient execution in the field
- Release the service sequences to our internal customers.
- Intake and impact analysis on the feedback loop from our worldwide community within CS to improve quality for releasing sequences.
- Three in a box with factory/integration to build the competence
- Take over and maintain sequence service mix at KD14
- Motivated to learn and take ownership in the sequence tooling.
- Be in the lead of the WW sequence team through competence calls/ competence weeks / knowledge sharing
- Take part in projects that help us in achieving our goals
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Technical Engineering;
- 3-7 years of relevant working experience or background in customer support with integration of complex equipment;
- Experienced with stakeholder management;
- Able to communicate on different levels;
- Data driven and willing to learn and master Sequence tooling;
- Experience with new product introduction.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical and capable of system level thinking
- Able to organize, plan, prioritize and report
- Good communicative skills and persuasive towards stakeholders
- Stress-resistant and able to use a pragmatic approach
- Proactive attitude
- Accurate in writing/documentation
- Willingness to travel (10 -15 %)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Good to know
The CS EUV SE department is the Customer Service engineering department which is located in Veldhoven/ Wilton (US) / San Diego (US). This vacancy is for the Veldhoven team.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.