You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technical Configuration Administrator
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth implementation of new and changed hardware, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for the business. This requires an effective process, coordinating the change requests through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability of ASML’s business. A ‘product change process’ is currently in place which requires information to be correct in the systems. The Technical Product Administrator hands on supports the design engineers in executing the change process correctly. Are you a strong administrator?
Do you care about correct details? Are you a team player to support colleagues in executing processes? Then this could be your next job!
Role and responsibilities
Support the overall Configuration Management performance with hands on support of D&E engineers in the process. By taking over administrative jobs from design engineers you contribute to an effective process. Acting as a team with several designers you do the bookkeeping tasks to get and keep their designs correct in the system. You will work together with Change leaders and logistical coordinators who are stakeholders of the change.
The Technical Configuration Administrator assists design engineers in (administrative) complex changes by making impact analysis, creating documentation structures, ensuring change completeness, setting structure attributes.
Education and experience
- Secondary vocational education (MBO) in a technical orlogistical discipline or Bachelor in a technical discipline or logisticaldiscipline.
- 2-5 years of experience with product documentationprocesses (as creator or user)
- Understanding the need of a proper change process andconsequences as it fails.
- Preferably experience with TeamCenter and SAP in thearea of Development, Production and Materials Management
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong communicator in English and Dutch.
- Self-assured, capable of dealing with technicalpeople.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly withpeople with differing backgrounds and in different departmental andgeographical cultures;
- Pro-active and hands on attitude
- Systems Savvy (easy learning and using applications)
- Understands Practical Configuration Management(re-identification, Bill of Materials, Change request)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.