You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Electrical Integration Engineer - Sensors
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
As an Electrical Integrator, you are integrating various electrical products into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with architects, designers and other integrators.
Are you an electrical engineer with testing or integration experience looking for your next career step? And do you like to execute electrical measurements on sensor modules and systems? Then our position of Electrical Integrator will be very interesting for you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying.
Role and responsibilities
The Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following:
- Responsible for electrical testing and integration of sensor modules and sub-systems;
- Execute electrical experiments on test set-ups and prototype machines, ensuring that the module/sub-system meets the documented requirements;
- Design and document the tools (test setups) needed for both design qualification and module production qualification;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration tasks;
- Specify and document the test requirements;
- Work on a multi-disciplinary team of integrators, operating as the Electronics Development department representative (responsible for the electrical know-how and electrical input in solving issues)
- Influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability;
- Work together with the EMC competence to perform tests on subsystem level;
- With your early gained knowledge on system behavior, contribute in solving problems during full proto integration;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act as an expert (4th line support);
- Analyze issues and suggest proposals for design improvement;
- Act as a technical coach for junior integrators and team members.
Education and experience
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Multiple years of laboratory experience with testing and/or integration of electronic/electrical modules.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment.
- Hands-on experience in making small electronic circuits (even as hobby) for testing purposes.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge and experience with optical sensors is preferred.
- Knowledge on Python is preferred.
- Experience with PLC testing is preferred.
- Experience with Environmental (shock, vibration, temperature) and EMC testing is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electrical Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules.
Several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.