You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Analog Designer Sensors And Data Acquisition
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
Specify, design, realize and to a limited extent manage the various electronics products of the measurement subsystems, such as sensors, (programmable) printed circuited board assemblies, cabling, connection panels, communication links and electronics racks, for existing and new ASML products.
The senior analog designer Sensors and Data Acquisition is responsible for the following:
• Participate in feasibility and architecture studies.
• Specify, document, and maintain requirements of the various electronics products.
• Design with focus on manufacturability, testability, reliability, and EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) compliancy
• Specify, document, and execute tests to ensure that electronics products satisfy the requirements.
• Make work breakdown and planning for the complete design of electronics products.
• Participate in realization of electronics products.
• Managing outsourcing of electronics modules, detectors and/or sensors.
• Act as a technical coach for other (junior) designers.
• Interface with external suppliers.
• Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
• Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
• Operate in multidisciplinary team (software, physics, mechatronics).
Education and experience
• Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least more than 10 years of experience in state-of-the-art electronic design in an industrial (research-)development-engineering environment.
• Experience as electronics designer in a multidisciplinary environment.
• Broad technical knowledge and experience with the following areas: analogue/mixed signal electronics, silicon devices technology and/or CMOS image sensors
• Basic knowledge of software, physics, and mechatronic
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
•Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills. Leadership skills is a plus.
•Fluent in English (must) and Dutch (preferably) in speech and in writing.
•Show initiative, responsibility and take ownership.
•Pro-active, high drive attitude. Willing to go the extra mile.
•Accurate and problem-solving;
•Affinity with physics, mechanics and / or mechatronics is a pre.
•Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
In this position, you’ll need to access US-controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. If you apply, you must be legally authorized to access such US-controlled technology before the job starts.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.