11 days ago - req5468
First Line Support Competence Engineer
In a nutshell
Physics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics
Are you a team player that likes to take a leading role in solving challenging, technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Join ASML team as a First Line Support (FLS) Competence Engineer!
Be in lead as a problem owner to drive technical solutions within pilot & volume production. Minimize downtime on our tools and ensure 100% quality to our customers.
You will be a 1st line engineer in troubleshooting technical problems on ASML NXE systems in Veldhoven. (3rd line during install). But not just a 1st line: our target solving power is 95%. Calibrating and testing a NXE system in manufacturing typically is done by engineers who solve the easy issues. We support these engineers in case of difficult issues.
- Deliver technical support to contribute to rapid solutions of complex technical issues.
- Arrange proper follow up to minimize impact on cycle time.
- Prevent disturbances from re-occurring by feeding issue resolution in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering and Design&Engineering.
- Enable self-supportiveness of the 1st line by knowledge sharing.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
BA / MSc / PhD technical degree
Metrology, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics, Biomechanics, Mathematics
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root cause and solution.
- Preferable0-2 years of proven work experience in analysis of complex problems.
- Experience with production and engineering, project management skills.
- Recent graduate also possible if at least affinity with production and trouble shooting
- Team player and flexible
- Good social and communication skills, broad technical and business knowledge, strong analytical mind
- Pragmatic attitude; very active, plenty of initiative
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
- Good organizational skills
- Dutch and English communication skills in speech and writing.
This position requires working in the shifts system.
Our Manufacturing and Planning (M&P) department assembles, builds and delivers all our systems from the prototype stage onwards. It also supports the installation of completed systems at customer sites.
But each new generation of systems brings new manufacturing challenges, so sometimes Manufacturing’s job of putting it all together includes taking the machine apart and rethinking it. Our colleagues in M&P need a thorough understanding of the parts that make up a system and the ability to identify potential bottlenecks. See this page https://www.asml.com/en/company/about-asml/organization
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 13th month payment
- 8% holiday allowance
- 40 days paid leave: 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days ( reduction of working hours)
- Variable pay
- Employee share purchase plan
- Pension plan
- Collective health insurance plan
- Commuting allowance
- Reimbursement for relocation expenses
- Training and development opportunities, including educational assistance through our Global Training and Studies