You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Controller Corporate Real Estate
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
Role and responsibilities
As most companies, ASML has a strong focus on managing the P&L. ASML has identified a need to improve on managing and optimizing invested capital. As one of the steps to realize this goal, a new Capital Efficiency (CE) team has been formed. The mission of the team is to provide holistic and integral business insights to support high quality decision making on capital efficiency and balance sheet management. Within the team one of the main focus areas is CAPEX, which is managed within ASML from the various sectors like Corporate Real Estate, Factories and R&D. This role aims to support the Corporate Real Estate (CRE) sector by creating value adding insights and decision support on strategic developments.
In this role you will:
- Financially support CRE portfolio management and lead reportingto the BoM in various (decision) meetings.
- Be the financial business partner to CRE projectmanagers by challenging assumptions and controlling the specific internalproject processes to safeguard reporting on (changes to) forecasts andrisks.
- Be the finance representative in operational steeringcommittees for projects >5M€ and prepare executive steering committeesfor projects >20M€.
- Be the linking pin between various CRE stakeholders(e.g. project managers, business partners), counterparts (e.g. localcontrollers in US and Asia) and client stakeholders (e.g. factorycontrollers).
- Pro-actively identify, initiate and lead improvementinitiatives to optimize processes, ways of working and tooling andminimize project risks.
- Identify, extrapolate and incorporate best practices toother sectors with the support of CE team members.
Education and experience
Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience, preferably in corporatefinance including capital procurement and / or in project control roles
- Managerial accounting experience and/or experience withworking in a matrix organization / complex international businessenvironment desired
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel,PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint).
- SAP experience preferred.
- Spotfire data visualization experience a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on/getting things done, take ownership, pro-active drive for improvement
- Decisiveness, setting priorities, giving direction, influencing without power
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control team. Within this department, he or she reports to the Senior CAPEX Controller Corporate Real Estate and will interact with various departments in and outside of finance.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.