You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Regional Engagement Manager China
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The Regional Engagement Manager is an expert who manage the gap being spotted between Region and Central on the CS nPGP Portfolio definition and deliverables.Gaps could be triggered from design, develop till deploy and adopt.By closing the gaps, The Regional Engagement Manager is required to closely engage with region and Central stakeholders, identify hidden issues, analyze risk and manage to collaborate with right people to close in timely manner.Along the journey, strong soft skill is key in terms of change management competence, communication and stakeholder management competence, as well as being precise and able to be hands-on with content is key to pull both region and central together.
Education and experience
We are looking for an experienced Regional Engagement Manager who:
- Has at least 5-10 years of work experience
- Has knowledge and experience in the area of field operation and preferably in the areas of project management, project deployment and adoption
- Can be a functional expert act as mentor or coach within a local setting
- Able to execute, support or formulate an operational plan
- Able to act proactively to end user and project/ program management needs and to give/make advice and proposals
- Able to act as spider in the web in the region (network builder)
- Is at ease in working in a pure customer environment (users and stakeholders)
- Is at ease in working in a virtual working environment
- Has experience working in a holistic and dynamic work tasks
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pragmatic and hands on mindset
- Both Management and Users-oriented mindset
- Good knowledge of both local and English language
- Strong communication skills (high patience as a good listener and an effective “interpreter”)
- Able to translate complicated message into simplified story-telling approach
- Creative, persistent and proactive
- High self-discipline and positive working attitude
- Able to work in details but remain big picture and end-to-end view in mind
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people
- Able to communicate with multiple level of stakeholders (end-users to senior management)
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- A team-player
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.