You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
PLM Business Process Project Lead
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Can you visualize yourself as a light in our changing machine? Driving the process for impact analysis with a complete business case, implementation planning and monitor actual implementation of changes at customers, factories and suppliers? Then this could be your next job!You will be responsible for the following:
- Support the overall product lifecycle management performance with improvements on PLM processes and methods
- Understand, facilitate and incorporate the Lean processes and KPIs
- Initiate and embed improvements in our cross sector processes
- Define and maintain PLM methods and way of working
- Share product lifecycle management expertise cross sectors
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- The Project Leader will initiate and manage improvement projects in the product life cycle management processes, to improve data quality, consistency and availability.
- The Project Leader will incorporate and align cross sector stakeholders and process experts for effective and efficient improvements in related projects.
- The Project Leader will execute detailed data analysis of various KPIs and prepare information for decision taking on improvement impact and prioritizations.
- Project Leader’s mission is to create transparency and analyze the performance of the product lifecycle management process, while driving initiatives to improve quality, cycle time and efficiency of the actual implementation of product changes.
- Work with colleagues at other ASML sites and help implement the Lean processes.
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of KPIs to various team members and x-sector participants.
- Provide training, advise and clarification to various project team members related to KPIs and Lean processes.
- Additional responsibilities, depending on assignment.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or 5-7 years equivalent experience in working with Bill of Material (BOM), data analytics or planning functions.
- At least 3 years of practical Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Logistics or Business Engineering experience knowledge of complex production or logistics processes in a very high technological environment.
- Experience with project management, continuous improvement and applying Lean processes.
- Preferably experience with SAP in the area of Development, Production and Materials Management.
- Good professional communication in English.
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Analytically minded
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures; at various hierarchical levels
- Pro-active, detail-oriented and continuous improvement focused attitude.
- Experience in one or more fields like:
- Logistics processes
- Supply chain and financial flows within scope of department
- Planning systems (e.g. MRP)
- Product technology
- Database set up
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect
- Adapts and adopts change
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- This position is located on-site in San Diego, CA. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation. A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
#LI-Hybrid (after 90 days onsite training)