You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technical leader with agile skills for pose measurement team
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you enjoy working in an enthusiastic, dynamic environment and have the capabilities to lead teams to innovative solutions? Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines together with a highly motivated team make you feel responsible and proud? Then we are looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
The Stage Pose Measurement (SPM) group within the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for interferometer and encoder based pose measurement systems for wafer stages and reticle stages. The measurement solutions we develop become part of new product introductions (NPI) and Installed Base Products & Services (IBPS) in both the DUV and APPS business lines.
We're searching for a technical leader (scrum master) in our SPM Applications team. We are looking for a technical leader who drives a team which operates in an agile environment. To be successful in this role, a technical background in e.g Physics, mechatronics, mechanics or optics is required.
Your responsibilities are:
• Ensure delivery of solutions to achieve objectives committed by the team
• Ensure that risks & impediments are solved by the team or properly escalated
• Align dependencies with other teams (SW, electronics, mechanics)
• Provide insights and transparency on team maturity, predictability, progress and secure quality of the value delivered
• Ensure that the team relentlessly improves on ASML processes and way of working, e.g.: ASML product generation process, documentation guidelines, lean and agile mindset and principles.
• Facilitate the team rituals and contribute to the rituals of the agile release train.
• Enable a High Performing Team
Education and experience
- University, Master in Physics, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 7 years experience in a multidisciplinary D&E environment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Leadership and project management skills
• Commitment to drive to results
• Strong empathic skills and capability to create a collaborative team atmosphere
• Supports/ coaches the team in Agile/ Scrum values, practices and principles
• Good facilitator & communicates effectively with stakeholders
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please apply with your CV and motivational letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.