You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Product Marketing Manager High NA
Sales & marketing
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
You contribute to the roadmap, construct business cases and drive projects to serve a number of market segments like logic and memory. In your role you will be part of the High NA EUV product management team. Cooperation with other Product Managers, Corporate Marketing, Account teams and applicable ASML Management is required in order to secure and extend ASML’s market position and create customer and client values. You support the implementation of the Product Generation Process (PGP) and you prepare and manage the creation of all information and documentation to assist the market introduction.
Role and responsibilitiesAs a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for one of our High NA customers. In this role you will support the introduction of High NA system into the customer fab environment to enable future node technology development all the way to volume manufacturing.
You will contribute to the definition of a product (line) by the preparation of all aspects of the specific product. Understand customer requirements, roadmaps and challenges in relation to technological developments, customer demands and the position of competitors.
Furthermore you will:
• Participate in the definition of market strategy for the specific product range, including a mix of chargeable products and cost free improvements, accessories and product features.
• Develop worldwide (communication) strategy, product portfolio and pricing and prepare marketing and sales support.
• Define and execute the market introduction plan for your assigned customer of the High NA product (line) and represent the customer voice towards the wider Business Line organization.
• Set up Requirements Specification for new products.
• Drive execution of business plan.
• Interact regularly with customers on the value of the whole product. Solicit continuously for improvements in products and related extensions and additions.
• Travel up to 25% of the time.
Education and experience• Master’s degree, preferably in engineering or physics
• In-depth technical understanding of advance lithography equipment (must)
• Extensive experience in (commercial and technical) interfacing with customers, including managing and dealing with difficult situations (must)
• Prior working experience in development, operations or customer support would be helpful
• Ability to work both independently and in team settings in high ambiguity environments
• Ability to lead cross-sectoral teams towards a common goal
• Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
• Outstanding intuition and understanding in sales / marketing; can manage the full productization cycle and achieve cost effectiveness leveraging business
• Culture fit is crucial: must show extraordinary resilience, discipline, and agility with strong sense of urgency to react and implement business decisions promptly and accurately in the fast changing environment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Strong personality, team player, decisiveness, initiative, giving direction, influencing without power;
• Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills;
• Strong client focus and commitment to excellence;
• Commercial and technical acumen;
• Ability to balance customer and ASML interests and strive for a win-win.
• Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism;
• Solution minded, precise and practical;
• Fluent in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.