You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
L&KM Change Manager LXP / EXP
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Effective learning, development and knowledge management is key to execute ASML business strategy. Timely and accelerated development of our people is needed in the context of strong company growth.
The Learning & Knowledge Management (L&KM) organization aims to reduce time to knowledge and time to competence by integrating learning and knowledge management, to ensure all employees can easily access the knowledge and develop skills and expertise they need to perform well in current and future roles.
This is a major transformation resulting in many serious changes and challenges for both the ASML employees and leaders we support, as well as for us as L&KM professionals.
The Change & Transformation team in L&KM drives excellent change management strategy & execution, for instance in ‘onboarding’ and for learning experience platform (LXP), employee experience platform (EXP) and communities of practice (CoP) implementation across ASML. We create the best conditions to accelerate speed of adoption, maximize utilization and secure performance proficiency of ASML employees.
This requires individual and team expertise, passion and execution power in the fields of (people) change management, community building and corporate communications. Are you a passionate and highly skilled professional in (people) change management, eager to become part of a company on the cutting edge of technology and do you want to make profound impact by accelerating people development at ASML?
Role and responsibilities
As Change Manager (EXP / LXP) you create the conditions to accelerate the speed of adoption, maximize the ultimate utilization and secure performance proficiency across ASML for our new (UNILY based) ASML Employee eXperience Platform (EXP) or our new ASML ACADEMY Learning eXperience Platform (LXP), which are 2 of our strategic Learning & Knowledge Management (L&KM) programs.
Whilst the scope of our EXP is beyond L&KM alone, launch and roll-out is owned and coordinated by our function in recognition of its strong learning & knowledge management component.
You work closely with responsible project manager(s) and leadership sponsor(s) (and change teams working on dependent initiatives) to drive the change and mitigate any related risks, applying a structured process and set of tools for leading both the People and Organizational side of change.
Next you act as consultant / coach to the L&KM organization to better manage change aspects in other (less business critical yet still relevant) domains.
Assess the change impact
Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders
Create change management strategy & lead change management activities
- Smart use of change management methodology, process and tools
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Integrate change management activities into project plans
- Create strategy to support adoption of changes required
- Define and measure success metrics, monitor change progress and drive corrective actions
Drive and support change communications
- Design and deploy change communications to EXP / LXP enabling L&KM functions (e.g. content curators)
- Design and deploy change communications to company-wide target audiences (HR, leadership, people managers, employee personas) jointly with Internal Communications
- Consult and support Academy and College Leads in their change communications to (specific) target audiences
Support training efforts
Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of change training programs
Consult and coach leadership and project management
Strengthen the critical triangle of leadership, project management and change management to drive the change
Education and experience
You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree + relevant change management certification (e.g. Prosci certified Change Practitioner). Also, you have:
- a proven track record in successful application of change management principles, methodologies and tools;
- a proven track record in supporting large scale organizational changes with strong People Change component;
- a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience;
- basic knowledge / understanding of corporate Learning & Development (L&D) and LXP (is a plus);
- experience with UNILY implementation / EdCast LXP (is a plus).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges;
- problem solving and root-cause identification;
- knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools;
- analytical skills and interpretation to drive change strategy;
- excellent active listening;
- team player, hands-on, across organizational levels, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- organized yet flexible and adaptable;
- able to work in ambiguous situations, high perseverance;
- fluent in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Position is 32-40h/week.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions