You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CO2 Expert engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
ASML is the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or microchips. This position is for a Competence Engineer drive laser in the System Integration department in the EUV factory Veldhoven.
Are you the team player, that likes solving challenging technical issues in a manufacturing environment, we are looking for?
Role and responsibilities
- Hands-on: solving all drive laser related disturbances after drive laser handover from TRUMPF
- Hands-on: qualify drive lasers after complex module swaps according to agreed specifications
- Plan and prioritize own work
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status to all relevant stakeholders
- Managing technical escalations
- Minimize downtime on our systems and ensure 100% quality for our customers
- Arrange proper follow up to minimize impact on cycle time
- Prevent disturbances from re-occurring in cooperation with First Line Support (FLS), Production Engineering (PE) and D&E
- Hands-on counterpart for FLS, PE and D&E
- Technical reviewer for sequences, action plans and work procedures
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge
- Share and train knowledge and skills
During these activities the candidate is responsible for progress which includes solving problems according to planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for improvement of products and process. Provides support as new generation drive lasers are introduced. If needed working in close cooperation with other disciplines.
Education and experience
HBO mechanical engineering, mechatronics, applied physics, aerospace or automotive engineering with 0-4 years of experience. Candidates with a MBO degree in the areas mentioned above can also apply, if they have at least 4 year hands on trouble shooting/qualification experience and experience with diagnosis to high tech equipment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Pro-active, flexible team player
- Troubleshooting skills: analyzing problems, finding root cause and solution.
- Can work according to standard work practices
- Pragmatic attitude, think outside the box, highly active, plenty of initiative
- Good organizational skills
- Eager to learn and expand skills
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills
- Willing to travel for training (Germany) with a max off 3 times a year. (+/- 2 weeks)
- Willing to travel for support actions in the field with a max off 2 times a year. (+/- 2 weeks)
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- The CO2 Expert engineer reports to his Team Leader
- Job will be executed in a 2-shift operation, working in extremely clean environment
Please contact Henk van Dijk (Team Lead, hiring manager) or Jerry van Etten (Group Leader).