You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS Service Coordinator
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by working in a High Tech company in an International environment?
You enjoy versatile and challenging tasks mixed with routine tasks that are key in realizing you company goals in a customer service environment? Are you able to pay attention to detail and meet challenging deadlines? Do you have a quality mind-set? Do you like interfacing with multiple stakeholders of diverse cultural backgrounds?
If so, then a job as Service Coordinator and Assistant within ASML Business Line Mature Products and Services Team may be right for you.
Support your Team in an administrative, organizing and supporting way, in line with ASML work processes and policies, in order to enable your Team to function in an effective and efficient manner and to contribute to a correct and timely processing and documentation of information.
Role and responsibilities
- Support the business operations of customer support, enabling the front of office engineering services to run smoothly.
- An ownership to ensure our administration processes, not only meet the time and quality requirements, but to identify improvement opportunities and drive the implementation of same to continually evolve the office operation processes and efficiency.
- Business process support for service operations
- Responsibilities for Service Orders administration to support financial closure and service part configuration administration, in line with our internal business and financial deadlines
- Management of suppliers, PO generation and invoicing accuracy and processing. Ensuring the efficient financial administration of the service operations and its suppliers.
- Proactively support the line management team with reports/information that enable them drive performance to support Service Order administration
- Assistant to line management team, in terms of business operations.
- Support new entrants onboarding
- Proactively promote ideas that support improved experiences for the team, both in terms of efficiency, environment as well as wellbeing.
Education and experience
- Administration or Business operations certification or equivalent experience.
- Apprenticeship as Office Clerk or equivalent
- Proficient in the MS Office suite of applications
- SAP experience would be an advantage, although training will be provided
- Skilled at building clear and concise processes and procedures to support the office administration support activities
- For candidates in Germany: Abgeschlossene kaufmännische Berufsausbildun - Commercial Vocational Training
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identify bottlenecks, drive improvements and know how/when to escalate to secure support as and when needed.
- Enjoy work with a regular routine and cadence, but with a variety of subject matter.
- Comfortable communicating across cultures and geographies to drive for the needs of the local office.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Occasionally lift and/or move things up to 10kg.
- Will require some travel for Training and induction, and then may require a low level of travel flexibility dependent on business needs going forward
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.