EUV System Install Coordinator
Projects, Programs and Change
In a nutshell
Projects, Programs and Change
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Other technical backgrounds
The EUV System Install Engineering department at ASML is responsible for installing, testing and handing over our semiconductor lithography machines at the customer sites worldwide. The challenge is to perform to our customer’s expectations in time and with the right quality.
Apply for a job where you:
- Travel the world
- Meet, work with and socialize with people from different cultures
- Work in a high tech environment
- Learn from knowledgeable colleagues
- Encounter new challenges every day
Jobs & Responsibilities
As a System Install Coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination of the whole process of installing a new machine at the customer site: the preparation, install and post install phases. Customer satisfaction is what keeps you going.(Note: this is not a direct customer facing role, the SIC communicates with internal customers only)
- Check issues that happened during build up and test in the ASML factory
- Prepare all documentation for the installation, like progress reports etc.
- You plan ahead and ensure all parts, tools, work instructions are arranged to start the install.
- You plan ahead and create a daily execution plan with the engineers.
- You ensure the engineers have the support they need to continue the install
- You ensure the quality of the install and cooperate closely with internal customer support departments
- You are responsible for the progress & quality reporting on a daily basis
- You are the direct link between the site and the ASML headquarters in Veldhoven
Post install phase:
- You follow up on quality issues
- You initiate structural improvement ideas
Education & Experience
- Technical Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience or Technical master’s degree
- Have worked in an international organization / with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
- Have experience in project management, escalation management, progress reporting, dealing with customers, field operations, international organization or/and process improvement projects
- Have excellent communication skills that help to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Are confident in challenging others on actions and choices
- Are able to work under pressure
- Feel confident to work independently
- Are willing/able to travel frequently to customer site up to 60%. With a guideline of 4 weeks working abroad and 4 weeks Veldhoven.
The EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production of our Extreme Ultraviolet machines. The complete production process from build until install takes place within this sector.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.