You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
ASML Technology scholarship 2023
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Introduction to the job
At ASML we fully recognize the value of technical talent.
40 of the best technical master’s degree students from across the world studying at a Dutch university are selected to receive the ASML Technology Scholarship.
Recipients get financial support for both years of their master’s degree, a personal mentor, and the opportunity to participate in a professional development program that prepares them for life after graduation.
What’s in it for you?
The ASML Technology Scholarship will provide each awarded student with:
- Financial support of 5000 euro per year for both years of the full-time master degree.
- A personal ASML mentor: an ASML expert who shares his/her technical knowledge and personal experiences with you, who introduces you to ASML activities and specialists and who guides you in your personal development.
- A two-year professional development program. This program provides a variety of training courses and workshops. You will be enriched with a wide range of professional skills, giving you a head start in your career.
Role and responsibilities
What we ask in return
We ask all scholarship students to do a Technology Ambassador project within their scholarship period. This means sharing your enthusiasm about technology and science with a target group of your choice, for example by giving guest lectures at high schools, posting videos on YouTube about science subjects, or doing a technology project with underprivileged kids.
Education and experience
Do you fit?
You are a student who has (nearly) completed a BSc and wants to pursue a MSc program at a Dutch university in 2023.
- have at least a 7.50 average score.
- have spiced up their resume with extracurricular activities.
- show a drive for personal development and achievement.
In addition, have chosen a master's degree in one of the following topics:
- (Applied) Physics / Astronomy
- Computer Science / Embedded Systems / Artificial Intelligence / Data Science / Information Technology / Computational
- Science / Software Engineering
- (Applied) Mathematics
- Material Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems & Control/ Mechatronics
- Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Nanotechnology / Nanoscience / Nanomaterials
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Technology Scholarship application process
Applications open March 1 and the deadline to apply is April 30, 23:59h. You’ll need to include a resume with your contact details and GPA information (at least a 7.50 average grade score).
- First selection round
We’ll let you know before May 6 if your resume has been selected. If you’re selected to proceed to the second round, we’ll ask you to record and submit a video cover letter (motivation video).
- Selection days
The technical selection board will review your resume and video. We’ll let you know whether you’ve been selected to attend one of our two selection days on June 16 or June 23 at our headquarters in Veldhoven. Being available on one of these days is mandatory.
- Scholarship offer
We’ll let you know before July 1 if you’ve been selected to receive an ASML Technology Scholarship.
Do you have questions?
For questions about the scholarships, read our frequently asked questions on the website.
For further information please contact [email protected]