You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Global Support Center Engineer
In a nutshell
Mechatronics, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering
Introduction to the job
Are you a team player who is driven by providing technical solutions in a highly dynamic environment? Then join our Global Support Center!
As a Global Support Center Engineer you solve most technical challenges remotely. Due to the complexity of our lithography machines, you also get the opportunity to travel to the USA and Asia for problem solving at the customer site. A great way to meet different people and cultures!
Watch the video below to learn more about ASML and the advanced systems we produce:
Role and responsibilities
As a Global Support Center Engineer you collaborate with different stakeholders to solve issues in a team atmosphere. Below are the actions and we expect you to perform:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complex technical tool issues on ASML’s lithographic equipment which are escalated by customers to the Global Support Center;
- Create action plans for diagnostics and solutions based on data analysis;
- Ensure daily updates to stakeholders and management (internal & external);
- Pass down knowledge from Global Support Center Asia to clearly understand actions required for the upcoming shift;
- Update your knowledge on products of ASML. Continuously stay up-to-date on features and support customers with the platforms of our machines.
- Mentor and coach junior team members on engineering knowledge and escalation process;
- Collaborate and Escalate to development and engineering teams according to the committed escalation process and timeline;
- Document written and verbal pass downs of all ongoing escalation for Global Support Center North America to assure 24x7 escalation support for customers without added delay;
- Continuously improve action plans on all complex problems that have been solved.
Education and experience
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you need:
- A Master’s degree in a technical field. For example: Applied Physics, Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical engineering;
- Interest in troubleshooting: analyzing problems, finding root-cause and providing solutions is a pre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve. To further thrive as a Global Support Center Engineer, you need the following skills:
- Strong analytical and abstract capability;
- Ability to work in a highly pressured environment;
- Ability to work independent and in a team;
- Strong communication skills in English (both oral and written);
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
What do we offer?
The role of Global Support Center Engineer offers a unique and challenging job in which you have many opportunities for career growth. You’ll receive continuous training to develop yourself. Want to know more? Read ASML’s labor conditions and development opportunities.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
How to proceed from here?
Below you can find the process we follow to select the candidates with the best matching skills:
1. CV & cover letter review
2. Online video interview
3. Interview 1
4. Interview 2
Want to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read ourfrequently asked questions.