You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Project Manager Onboarding
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a high tech-human touch onboarding experience that reflects the ASML culture while respecting local and cultural nuances. With workforce that has doubled in size in the past 2 years, providing new hires with the best possible experience has become critical in enabling the ASML growth ambition. If you want to be part of progress, apply today!
Role and responsibilities
This role is part of the global Talent Acquisition (TA) Innovation and solutions team. In this role, you are responsible for managing global programs and projects in the field of Onboarding. Next to this, you will be working on several HR strategic initiatives such as Diversity and Inclusion and Integrated Talent Management.
Your responsibilities include:
- Plan, manage and deliver global onboarding projects to ensure initiatives and timelines are met.
- Identifies improvement opportunities in the field of onboarding by creating and using relevant insights
- Drive change management activities in the organization
Education and Experience
- You have a MSc degree in the field of HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology (or similar) and you combine 7+ years of experience within TA and HR.
- You have a strong affinity with onboarding, more-over you are able to translate customer needs into workable solutions
- You have experience working in a complex matrix organization that operates on a global scale.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You combine excellent people skills with project management skills.
- You need to be able to use your communication and networking skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Your analytical skills and capacity to think conceptually make you see the bigger picture, but also allow you to zoom in when necessary.
- As a person you are an enthusiastic team-player motivating the stakeholders towards delivering the desired result.
- You are well organized and perform well in pressure cooker projects, like aligning multiple stakeholders. You have a “getting things done” attitude.
Diversity and Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested? Please feel free to apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this role.