You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manufacturing - SAP Project Leader - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you excel in managing and motivating others in technically challenging and complex projects? Do you have the ability to predict problems before they happen? ...And drive solutions! If so, a career as ASML SAP Project leader in Tainan factory awaits you.
ASML, a market leader in the semiconductor lithography equipment, is looking to fill the role of SAP Project leader in Tainan Factory. This roleis responsible for the overall management of a project throughout its lifecycle. The SAP Project leader has the qualifications and business sense to manage large scale, high risk, strategic projects, portfolios, and engagements that span organizational boundaries including service partners/vendors.This role provide leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria.
Role and responsibilities
As a SAP PL you will prepare the factory for a smooth transition process of existing ERP system of Tainan factory to SAP environment.
- Conduct the SAP project planning activities and manage the execution of large scale, high risk, or strategic projects according to plan.
- Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcome
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them. Create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members
- Ensure proper use of methodology, tools and procedures
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance. Ensure quality forecasting is conducted to understand accurate financial position
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans ad identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action
Mentoring & Coaching:
- Perform Project Management Reviews and mentor project team members on project management methodology, standards and processes
- Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables to project team. Review quality of work and manage integration of team members’ work. Provide performance input to project team members’ functional management
Continuous improvement and knowledge management:
- Maintain project documentation and updates to relevant knowledge management bases; analyze lessons learned and share with the organization’s project management community
- Participate in the development of project management best practices
Education and experience
Master or bachelor of Industrial engineering/ information management/ business management or related fields
- 8+ years of project management experience in large scale, high risk, or strategic projects.
- Experience in the high tech industry ERP system introduction/transition is a plus
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as, project charter, project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, communications plan, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements.
- Proven experience in analyzing, developing, improving and implementing business processes (Business Process Management);
- Superior data analysis and problem-solving skills
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.