You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Organizational Change Manager
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Other job categories, Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
The Customer Service (CS) Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of ASML products at our customers. The expectation from ASML’s customers is a continuous improvement of the added value of delivered services and optimization of costs. To realize those challenging goals an effective implementation of improvements is required.
In a nutshell:
50% Change Manager | 50% Project Manager
* Do you have passion for Change and Project Management?
* Do you have extensive experience in leading the implementation of n-PGP improvement projects?
Then we look forward talking to you!
Role and responsibilities
- The change specialist is a competence expert who engages the human factor in CS transformation programs by
driving three main themes: 1) Impact 2) readiness 3) sustainability with the following results and benefits:
- Impacted personnel are prepared and willing to adopt the change and work in new ways
- Readiness for impact of personnel is ensured, less risk of redesign, rework, revisit, redo, reevaluate, retrain, rescope
- Maximum efficiency and quick adoption of new ways of working harvesting benefits
- Maximum return on investment through high adoption and efficient use of new ways of working, processes, systems
- Organization & competencies in place to drive sustainable results during and after the transformation is completed
- Taking ownership on embedding the required change with the goal to have business ready to adopt and embed the impact in a sustainable way;
- Identifying key CS target groups impacted by project results;
- Advising, designing and agreeing the change strategy and plan with the Global Implementation Leads, Regional
- Engagement Managers, Program Managers, and other key stakeholders;
- Driving and executing the Change plan according ASML's change management framework with high flexibility to adapt the plan on changing requirements and complexity;
- Defining and coordinating communication activities and reviews related to the desired change and new WoW;
- Defining and agreeing on change project KPi's and reporting on progress;
- Reporting on progress of change and communication plan.
Education and experience
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor or Master
- 6+ years’ experience in project or group management;
- 3+ years’ experience in Organizational Change projects, preferably in ASML;
- Knowledge of / experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices;
- Strong cross sectoral ASML network and feels fully comfortable in working with ASML stakeholders in the matrix organization: group-, department-, sector-, project- and program level;
- Extensive experience in senior management training, coaching and facilitation;
- Knowledge of / experience with Lean and Agile principles.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly organized, capable to drive complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions;
- Team player, Passion to organize a team and help team members to grow and develop. inspires/motivates teams and individuals to engage in the organizational changes and be to persistent;
- Has cross sectoral focus, creates links and involves others (departments, stakeholders);
- Listens to learn: Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression);
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Influencing without formal authority, sense for tactical and political relations on both strategic and operational level;
- Trustworthy and acts with integrity;
- Creative and proactive
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.