You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Service Engineer Module Build
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by working in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes? Don’t look further, because this might be the right job for you!
The EF Module Build Service Center is responsible for hardware swaps + recovery during milestones in the EUV Factory in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
Role and responsibilities
As service engineer module build, your mission is to swap and adjust critical parts and modules for EUV systems (Scanner and Source), in order to limit disruptions during critical EUV milestones. Furthermore, As service engineer module build you deliver a high service level towards our internal customers. You will be assembling and disassembling high quality and complex parts on EUV systems, you will adjust the assembled products according to the specifications. You will be solving technical problems during assembly with a predefined action plan, in consultation with the available resources to reduce interruptions for production and testing.
On top of that you are constantly looking for opportunities to drive continuous improvement, and help to realize planned production targets.
You will assist in the top work center and unlock reticle modules and reticle handlers if needed.
- Proactively utilize planned and unplanned training opportunities
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations.
- Follow predefined action plans and work in accordance with the sequence and procedures.
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes
- Work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Work together with other ASML EUV teams.
- Execute hardware swaps on EUV Systems
- Execute general hardware activities on EUV Systems
- Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable system operation.
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the (internal) customer.
Education and experience
You possess either a vocational degree in Mechanical Engineering (mbo) or a higher vocational degree (hbo) specialized in precision engineering (e.g. automotive engineering, aviation technology, mechatronics engineering).You have at least 3 year of hands-on experience in fine mechanical engineering.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high-tech environment;
- Technical drive: curious, persistent, practical, analytical;
- Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flow;
- Service orientated, good communicator and team player;
- Flexible and able to work with changing work packages, plans and colleagues;
- Ability to work with computer systems (MS office, SAP, etc.), experience with SAP ME is a pre. Working with computers is a significant part of the job. Making comments on procedures, updating logbooks in Excel/OneNote and making DN’s and MN’s in SAP is required.
- Stress resistant;
- High quality and safety standard;
- Good English vocabulary, as we work in an international team.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Function in a 2-shift operation, working in an extreme clean environment.
Please upload both your cv and motivational letter in English.