You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
US Payroll Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Responsible for leading the EFS US Payroll Services team. The Payroll Manager will oversee payroll compliance, administration, and analysis functions of ASML’s EFS US Payroll Services. The Payroll Manager will ensure payroll processing is timely, accurate and in compliance with statutory regulations and ASML standards.
Role and responsibilities
- Directly lead / manage all day-to-day US payroll administration.
- Responsible for timely, complete and correct execution of the multi-state $1B payroll for more than 7,000 employees across the US and in expatriate roles.
- Payroll responsibilities include: multi-state, global expatriate payroll, stock / payroll administration, annual Long-term and Short term incentive payroll
- Review and maintain relevant internal controls to ensure ongoing SOX compliance. Ensure that financial controls and business processes are efficient, effective and consistent with corporate guidelines.
- Application management of the ASML payroll system and process; in coordination with payroll system provider.
- Oversee effective tier 2 and 3 case management involving ASML employees and managers about Payroll-related issues.
- Drive and lead standardization, simplification and automation of the payroll processes.
- Support Corporate, EFS, HR, Finance and cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Alignment to internal/external customer requirements and collaboration across EFS US, Finance, HR and other cross-functional partners.
- Build strong relationships with and develop the payroll team while ensuring staffing of payroll personnel at the right competencies and ensure training and development plans are in place.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related business and a minimum 8-10 years of relevant work experience within a large, multi-state, public company payroll operation or equivalent years of experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred.
- Proven Payroll, GL, Tax, Reporting experience required.
- Experience with a large, global company strongly preferred.
- UKG Pro experience preferred.
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team and work well independently.
- Solid MS Office suite skills; SAP / Oracle experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
- May require extended work hours to meet payroll / project deadlines.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Knowledge of US Payroll regulations and applicable laws including SOX
- Continuous improvement
- Collaboration across teams and cross-regional counterparts and business partners
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.