You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
- Be a strategic talent acquisition partner to HR line and business, be able to understand talent market intelligence, business needs and formulate immediate-to-long term recruitment strategies.
- You will be responsible for the full life cycle recruiting opportunity to attract and hire high quality candidates. ASML is a fast paced and complex engineering organization that sources candidates in a very competitive engineering labor market.
- You will work closely with business leaders and the respective HR Business Partner to ensure full alignment of the business strategies and talent acquisition efforts.
Role and responsibilities
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor by performing end-to-end recruitment for respective sector from intake meeting, sourcing and selection to onboarding for respective business. In addition, you will build a trustful relationship with business and stakeholders, by understanding of the business, deliver the insightful information, market analytic data, support strategic workforce planning for sustainable growth of the business.
- Build a hiring strategy by workforce prediction in short-term/long-term, strengthen the pipeline for key positions by understanding job role specific competency, with proactive plan to respond to dynamic market situation.
- Develop the effective sourcing channels and design creative ways for brand empowerment in collaborating with brand team to attract potential talents with clear understanding of the role and position and ASML.
- Lead or participate the local / global project as a project manager from design to implementation to deliver the advanced value to the business with quality of hiring and increased candidate experience.
- Data analytic approach by utilizing various data source to develop the reports and provide analysis and recommendation on improvement action plans.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or above in related field
- More than 7 years’ experience in HR field.
- Minimum 5 years in solid recruitment experience in multinational companies.
- Experience specialized in high position and/or diverse sector hiring is a plus.
- Proven track record in hiring diversified and skilled workforce of over 80 vacancies a year.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong business acumen, preferably knowledge in high-tech industry in Korea.
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated team player with strong ownership and responsibility.
- Experience in data analysis, management for data insight, KPI report, optimizing process etc.
- Able to work under pressure and strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.