You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Logistics | Business Internship: Support the Field Material Availability team
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
No experience (Student)
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Are you a student in Business, Logistics, Economics or Supply Chain? Are you self-driven and do you have analytical skills? Then this internship might be interesting for you!
The Field Material Availability (FMA) area is within the Sourcing & Supply Chain department. In the FMA EUV team, we assure that the right amount of spare parts and tools are available in the ASML warehouses around the world at the right cost for the running EUV machines, and that we comply with the customer After Sales agreements in terms of material availability.
The team is searching for an intern to help in one (or both) of the following topics:
- Standardization of Onboarding and Documentation Management. The team has different roles which manage documentation (work instructions, project documents, presentations, etc.) in different ways within our sharepoint. This makes it difficult to find information. In addition, the team is hiring a high number of new people which makes it even more important to make the Onboarding documentation accessible. The intern is expected to improve the team's sharepoint (or create a better tool) by structuring the contents and standardizing the way the team uses the sharepoint, focusing on the New Hire onboarding experience.
- Predictive Key Performance Indexes. As part of our daily work we monitor a set of KPIs, but these are measuring the past performance. We would like to make these KPI measurements predictive to anticipate future issues. The intern will work together with the Service Business Application Reporting team to explore the possibility of making our KPIs predictive instead of reactive.
To be the perfect match for this internship, you:
- are a student with a background in Business, Engineering, Logistics, Economics or Supply Chain;
- have a hands-on and practical mindset, as well as analytical skills;
- are self-driven and handy with tools;
- have great communication skills in English, both verbally and written.
This is a graduation or apprentice internship for bachelor or master students, with a minimum duration of 6 months, 3 days per week. The starting date is as soon as possible.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing and/or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?