You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Corporate Real Estate Space Planner
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The purpose of the Space Planner is to manage the tactical space planning to optimize the housing demand and supply within CRE Region KR/JP. And to create an efficient and effective housing plan base on the business needs. This is in close collaboration with the Regional Housing & Workplace Management Manager, Strategic Housing Manager, Space Data Analyst, Housing Solution Specialist and CRE Business Partners (CRE Regional Facility Manager and CRE Soft Service Manager).
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible to manage the tactical space planning to optimize the housing demand and supply within ASML KR/JP. And to create an efficient and effective housing plan base on the business needs.
- Responsible to design and deliver the best-fit workplace solution in compliance with the (specific) needs of the client (the business) and the workplace experience book.
- Responsible to collect and analyze workstyles/activities to define the space and functional needs of the business and translate into design, using the workplace experience book and instruments in the toolbox for workplace management.
- Create the User Requirements Specifications (URS) & Asset Performance Specification(APS) that are part of the definition and design phase to define all relevant specifications. Organize and facilitate workshops to derive specification. Cooperate with CRE - - Delivery & Supply Soft Service Manager, Housing & Workplace Management Manager and project manager to incorporate all required perspectives and to consider special circumstances and constraints for example specific construction/building conditions etc.
- Deliver the functional floor plans for the project manager to execute the project and adjustments in the workplace
- Generate and develop ideas for improvement of the existing workplace experience book and provide input for development/improvement of workplace solutions, products and processes.
- Owner of the regional space management data domain
- Responsible for tracking of the usage of selected data domains and/or data elements
- Accountable for data quality of the data elements
- Ensure consolidation of local information, dashboards and reports
- Perform data-analysis to provide recipients with requested answer and solicited and unsolicited advice
Education and experience
- Bachelor / Master degree in business management, hospitality management, facility manage, Interior Design or similar
- At least 5~7 years of similar experience in housing space management, scenario and demand management
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good relational skills, capable of handling cultural and political barriers
- Ability to work and network ranging from senior management to technical professionals
- General knowledge of relevant quality standards and legislation
- Fluent verbally and in writing in Korean and English
- Understands the implications of different (technical) choices and can direct to the best solution.
- Manages complexity
- Drive results and decision-making processes
- Analytical and problem analysis / problem solving
- Strategic thinking & innovation
- Ownership & entrepreneurship
- Flexible and stress-resistance
- Communicative and advisory skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.