You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Business Partner
In a nutshell
Role and responsibilities
- Position the role as an integral part of the organization by developing effective working relationships with business and HR partners
- Provides guidance and support to standardize and professionalize human resources processes and procedures. (e. g. policies, performance management)
- Identify strategic people issues in partnership with key business areas and support Leadership team with advice and expertise to resolve these matters.
- Analyzes organizational effectiveness and suggests enhancement, implements organization development interventions, and recommends an organization structures to suit business challenges and HR strategies
- Develop/Implement short-term and long-term people plan to support business growth/risk/challenges.
- Be a sounding board for leadership regarding organization design and structure by providing observation and insights.
- Provide both transformational advice and transactional support on change management initiatives, organizational / departmental restructures / job role design.
- Influence and support leadership team on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
- Equip organization with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage people in line with people plans e.g. performance management, career management, engagement, etc.
- Utilize data to identify trends and diagnose organizational effectiveness issues. Influence leaders to implement changes needed to improve functional performance
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- More than 15 years of experience in HR or related field.
- Demonstrated experience working and partnering effectively with senior level and international management.
- Extensive HR Business Partner experience working with Senior Executive teams.
- Experience in a global and matrixed environment is preferred.
- A good understanding of Organization Development areas
- Experience with organizational transformation processes.
- Internal bridge builder with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Driven, impactful, and results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.