You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manufacturing - Material Planning Project Lead - Tainan
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Factory material planning management provide services to manufacturing on material supply continuity and inefficient inventory reduction in Tainan factory. To manage the market dynamics (demand) as well as long supply chain (Lead Time), the flexibility, passion and out of box things are the most important elements in leading this organization. Material Planner is the main interface on connecting the suppliers and manufacturing in the value chain of ASML supply chain. It is important to understand ASML global supply chain operation and create collaboration working model cross-factories to secure TNF (Tainan Factory) output and enhance the way of working continuously. The role is to manage material supply and control inventory in TNF.
Role and responsibilities
1. Control inventory and reduce inefficient inventory in TNF thru collaborating with the stakeholders in different departments and functions.
2. Lead project and establish a closed-loop process to manage material supply and optimize inventory.
3. Build up intelligent mechanism to early detect issues on material supply and inventory.
4. Achieve the assigned program for facilitating the KPI on the entire Material Operation group.
5. Explore any potential opportunity to reduce inventory turnover days and provide solution.
6. Travel to oversea to work with the colleagues in local for enabling assigned programs.
Education and experience
Bachelor or above with major in Industrial Engineering, Business Administrative and Supply Chain Management related.
1. 3 to 5 years in program management, motivating and influencing dynamic matrix teams and cross functions.
2. Supply Chain management expertise in material planning, inventory control and trouble shooting.
3. Global semiconductor or high-tech company experience with frequent engagement with global stakeholders would be a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
a. Good business sense with professional presentation skill
b. Excellent social and communication skills
c. Experience with working in multi-cultural environment
d. Able to manage fast pace and dynamic change environment
e. Familiar with ERP; Oracle and/or SAP experience is preferred
f. Fluent in English & Mandarin
g. Good peers’ network as an added advantage
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.