You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Business Process Specialist Triage
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth analysis and intake of issues are key in improving the performance of our products at our customers. This requires an effective process from issue intake, containments, root cause analysis and creation of changes to our product. Are you interested in, and have experience with, issue intake and issue analysis? Are you motivated to support this process and make improvements in doing this? Then this could be your next job!
Role and responsibilities
Objectively assess and analyze the submitted issues for completeness and correctness. Enrich the issues with information from all relevant ASML sectors (factory, field, supply chain, development & engineering, etc.) to support the Triage-board in effective decision making on the issues in their weekly meetings. Make sure all information and the decisions are recorded in the right place and in the right way.
As a ‘Business Process Specialist Triage’ you will:
- Asses issue in a broader context, thus with all affected ASML sectors. This is done in weekly sessions with delegates of all ASML sectors.
- Depending on the sort of issue the relevant sectors are requested for support.
- Make sure thereis a proper handshake between the requesting parties and the solving teams.
- The solving team(with the ASML sector representatives) determine a possible solution andalign on the required effort and impact.
- The ‘Business Process SpecialistTriage’ gathers and records this information such that it can brought tothe Triage board meeting.
- Pursue projectsto provide the required information in time.
- Experience withstakeholder management on different levels, to ensure a handshake betweenthe requestors and the problem solvers.
- Optionally the ‘BusinessProcess Specialist Triage’ chairs the Triage board decision meeting as abackup for the regular chair.
Education and experience
- Bachelor level in industrial / logistics / engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Experience with PLM and ERP systemsin the area of Change Management, Engineering, Production and/or Materials
- Management is preferred
- Experience with ‘issue handling’and change management, preferably in a complex organization
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills,able to work pleasantly with people with different backgrounds and indifferent departmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchicallevels;
- Excellent communication andlistening skills, with organizational sensitivity;
- A drive ‘to get the work done’ intime, correctly and accurately;
- Strong analytic capability and apro-active attitude;
- Self-assured, capable ofconvincing people (‘on the how’), also when it concerns specializedcontent experts (‘on the technical what’).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Configuration Management team globally manages product configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. It creates and controls machine configurations and related master data for ASML's Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Customer Services departments. The ‘Business Process Specialist Triage’ plays an important role at the front end of the configuration change process.
Position in the Organization
The Triage back office analyst reports to the Means & Methods group within the department Development & Engineering PI Configuration Management.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.