You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Workday - Recruitment Module Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is the only company in the world offering extreme ultraviolet lithography machines. These machines are indispensable to producing faster, cheaper and more energy-efficient microchips. In a 2021 New York Times article the ASML machines were labeled “the most complicated machines humans have built”. Since the ASML machines are an important cornerstone in global mega trends like robotics, big data, AI and IoT, the company is expected to continue its growth in the upcoming years to an annual turnover of 28-35 USD Billion by 2025. In this vibrant and exciting environment it is HR’s task to define and execute the companies’ people agenda.
ASML has embarked on a journey to redesign its overall HR systems landscape, implementing Workday and ServiceNow with a strong focus on employee and candidate experience. We aim to constantly develop and innovate our global recruitment systems to stay ahead of our competition and secure access to top talent whenever we need it. Within this playing field you, as a Recruitment Specialist, will play a pivotal role to ensure ASML meets the growth ambitions.
Have you got the skill and enthusiasm to support us in this journey as a Recruitment Specialist?
Role and responsibilities
Our cross-sectoral HR Technology team is working on developing and implementing new IT systems aimed at facilitating HR processes and improving efficiency as well as candidate and employee experience. Having recently set the foundation with the HR Core processes we continue to build upon that by deploying other processes like Performance and Development, Talent acquisition, Time & Absence, etc.
The role of Recruitment specialist will support the global Workday Team in the area of topics related to Talent Acquisition in the context of HR technology.
- Support both Product owner and Process owner in translation of detailed requirements into system solutions and system landscape, by providing in depth understanding of the Recruitment processes, system setup and integrations in Workday.
- Participate in system selections (RFI, RFP) and projects.
- Cooperate with local Key users on knowledge transfer, conduct research and resolve registered system incidents
- Configure, test, validate and implement process and/or functionality changes
- Evaluate releases, ( new) functionality and quality of data/processes to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use of the application in close alignment with the TA teams
- Work with the entire HR Technology team (cross-functional) to assess impact of changes to downstream systems, business processes and/or reporting
- Ensure end to end process thinking and embed employee experience concept in the system configuration
- Participate in and coordinate end to end testing
- Based on priorities and demand, over time the Recruitment specialist is interchangeable with the Talent specialist, to support the Product owner Talent management.
The Recruitment specialist will be part of the global Workday Team, focusing on Talent Acquisition (globally).
Education and experience
- A Master's degree or higher in a relevant area is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the Workday domain with at least 3 years in Talent Acquisition area.
- Experience in the area of Workday Talent management is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You have good problem-solving and analytical skills and like to co-create solutions to business needs, but able to challenge your stakeholders in order to deliver the best results
- You can work well under pressure and in a complex environment, with different stakeholders knocking at your door
- Ability to build meaningful relations within our internal HR organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Fluent in English
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.