You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Re-Use Data Analyst
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
The focus of the semiconductor industry (and other industries simultaneously) is more and more on a green environment and circular economy. ASML is committed to play a strong role in this. The Customer Support (CS) Re-Use Engineering Group is part of the CS Re-Use department, responsible to deliver the maximum re-use value of service materials at the highest quality.
Are you triggered by this, and do you want to contribute to a greener environment while working in an organization that leads the semiconductor industry? Do you have good analytical skills complemented with a strong knowledge of data management systems? ASML is looking for people like you to join our CS Re-Use Engineering team!
As Re-Use Data Analyst, your main responsibilities are:
- Supporting CS decision making by data integrity
- Generate report by requests from the CS Reuse team
- Create databases and develop models to create the desired report
- Create transparency on data definition in report
- Report maintenance
- Train internal customers to use and understand report correctly
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline
- At least 2 years relevant experience in working with databases, data crunching and building models for data cross-sections and visualizations in a complex service environment similar to ASML
- Excellent MS Excel skills, Alteryx, SAP and Spotfire experience is a must
- Experience with project management
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proactive and Pragmatic, likes to challenge the status quo
- Strong analytical capability
- To be flexible and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment;
- Team player with excellent communication skills in a multicultural work environment
- Enjoy working with various stakeholders both worldwide and cross sector
- Strong drive and able to influence stakeholders without power
- Strong business sense
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
The Re-Use Business Data Analysts work in a team of approx. 15 FTE worldwide, reporting to the CS Re-Use Engineering Manager, flexibility in assignment/projects is required as the Re-Use scope is developing/growing over time.