You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sourcing Project Lead
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Would you like to be part of our Sourcing & Supply Chain department? Are you the enthusiastic Sourcing Project Lead with a proven track record in managing complex projects? Do you have the motivation to make a difference in our organization? If so, we should talk!
Our strategy is to be technology leader in lithographic systems and software for semiconductor manufacturing, thus enabling our customers to increase the functionality of microchips while reducing the cost and power consumption per function in a chip.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
In this job you will be managing projects within the Sourcing and Supply Chain department in close cooperation with stakeholders from S&SC and from other sectors.
- Monitoring & driving end toend project execution across line functions and across suppliers accordingto ASML’s Product Generation Process.
- Providing Supply Chainintegrated planning throughout all project phases towards Business Lines, ProductTeams, Procurement, Development & Engineering and Logistics.
- Supporting all project teammembers by helping them remove all bottlenecks and constraints that blockprogram progress.
- Driving the issue resolution ofassociated complex parts per product team across involved internaldepartments, competence/category teams and supplier QLTC teams.
- S&SC deliverables: complexparts list, make-or-buy decisions, supplier selection, suppliercontracting, supplier target setting & realization and supplier cost.
- Development & Engineeringdeliverables: statement of work, supplier manufacturing flow and yield,FMEA, acceptance of technical specification by supplier, proto evaluation,test coverage documents, parts quality report and product costing ofdesign.
- Supply Logistics deliverables:move rate capability, flexibility and cycle time.
- Product deliverables: readinessfor high volume manufacturing by closure of QLTC gaps
Education and experience
- A Master’s degree with well-established knowledge on both technical level and business management.
- >5 years of experience inproject/program management of complex large-scale projects, preferably ina product creation process.
- Experience in supply chainmanagement in business-to-business technical environment is a preference.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to communicate clearly andcreate buy-in on several decision levels
- Influencing withouthierarchical power on various levels in organization
- Dealing with ambiguity andpragmatic approach and result oriented
- Enthusiasm, motivating andempowering colleagues
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills in English
- Business, financial andcommercial acumen plus technical background
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
We will only consider applications with a cover letter attached describing the motivation for the role.
The California base annual salary / hourly range for this role is currently $143,625 - $239,375. Pay scales are determined by role, level, location and alignment with market data. Individual pay is determined through interviews and an assessment of several factors that that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and pay relative to other team members. Our recruiters can share more information about our bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.