You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Content curator R&D Academy
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is growing. We design and build new extremely complex machines, with new skills and new people. Our traditional learning solutions are not sufficient anymore, and we need new ways to educate our work force. Do you have a passion for learning? As a learning content curator, you will have a substantial impact on the learning journeys of more 11.000 Research & Development (R&D) employees in our fast-growing global company.
More than creating new learning content, the Learning Content Curator focuses on using what already exists. A lack of content is often not the main challenge for our learners, finding the right content in the right format is. This is where Learning eXperience Platform (LXP) comes in. The LXP is our one stop shop for learners and focuses on improving the learning experience. It guides them to the right internal and external content.
You could compare the role of a content curator to the role of a museum curator. A museum curator takes individual pieces of art and puts them together, to tell a story which is greater than the sum of the individual pieces. They create new, surprising, and exiting combinations and tell new stories. There is no point in having a dinosaur skeleton next to a pyramid, but there is one in combining pyramids with mummies and Egyptian artifacts. Curated exhibitions provide value to the museum in the form of people coming and telling their friends about it! That is what we also want to achieve with the LXP.
Role and responsibilities
As a Learning Content Curator, you will:
- Work together with Subject Matter Experts to identifythe learning goals they want to achieve
- Evaluate, select, andpromote digital assets to attain those learning goals. Think of courses,videos, articles, and webpages from a widevariety of (online) sources.
- Combine these assets in learning journeys, making it ajoy for employees to learn
- Develop best practices for content curation, so thatLearning & Development professionals and business end-users can alsoincrease their own curation skills
- Monitor and evaluate the curated learning content, andfollow up with a quality update when needed
- Connect and contribute to the ASML community of contentcurators
- Contact learners to evaluate how they experience yourdeliverables, to get a better understanding of their needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders and/or managers to scopedeliverables, set priorities, and drive delivery to meet deadlines andprogram goals.
- Work with colleagues across sectors and locations inthe Netherlands, Asia, and North America
Education and experience
Master or bachelor's degree, relevant corporate education
Supported by knowledge and skills in Science, Technology, or an equivalent
- 1-3 years of corporate business experience.
- Proven experience in the curation of content
- Familiar with online content platforms
- Experience working in the technology industry.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Experience with curating content, preferably for a technical audience
- Learning & Development expertise
- User Experience Design
- Reporting & Data Analysis
- Technical savviness, comfortable with software tools
- Marketing & Communication
- Agile product development
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will report to the Group Lead of the R&D Academy within the R&D Quality & Continuous Improvement cluster of ASML. You will work in an Agile team, which focusses on improving the Learning eXperience for the R&D employees.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.